Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"I am mad as hell (we'll, I'm not showing it but trust me) and I'm not gonna take it any more."

Used to be, Paddy Chayfesky had to make up stuff like this for the script of his movie, "Network."

Not any more, folks.


This'll is spreading all over the Internet faster than the Ebola virus can create an epidemic in Liberia, but heck, I want my blog in on it, too. So here's another source of an about-to-be-famous TV resignation for your delectation, in which Anchorage, Alaska TV reporter Charlo Greene quits her job to sell marijuana.

My favorite bit comes at the end, when the anchor woman is simply Too Flustered for Prime Time.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Doooode, she was totally stoned when she did that! Lolz.

The New York Crank said...

Patricia, may I assume that when you say "she was totally stoned" you're referring to the stammering anchorwoman, not the cannabis grower.

Cramkily yours,
The New York Crak