Okay, I deliberately garbled their names together a little bit, but you get the idea. Anyway, if you have trouble telling them apart, here are some hints.
1. One has a long beard with a lot of gray in it while the other one had a long beard with a lot of gray in it.
2. One has a great love of camo clothing while the other had a great love of camo clothing.
3. Both have/had plenty of firepower in the house.
4. Both think/thought homosexuals are an abomination before God.
5. Both are/were very religious.
The truth is, there's hardly any difference at all between the American Taliban and the Middle Eastern Taliban, except for one. The American Taliban bleats like a baby with wet diapers when you don't want to pay them to go on television and impose their views on the rest of us.